intex 12ft by 40ft by 48 inches will take any advice 1st tme

May 19, 2008
Hi,
This is my first time setting up an intex pool of this size everything se4ems to be going good so far, BUt I will take all advice and sugggestions offered. Also is ther any way one can get away with storing thiw outside over a wisconsin winter.

thanks

First off, welcome to TFP. We have lots of people here with input in one way or another.

As far as the pool, I would not want to risk keeping it up in the winter. They get quite brittle in the cold and it seems thats where any problems with the Intex products come from - winter storage.

Advice? I would suggest reading the stickies first for balancing the pool water. Congrats on your nice pool and have fun!

Hello and welcome to TFP! Only advice I can give besides what Mom gave is if your pool came with the pump/filter that uses the paper cartridge filters, go buy several of them now while they're available. Come near the end of the season, you'll be hard pressed to find any. Also, unless they've changed their pump/filter sizing since I had one, plan on running your pump alot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.