Any 1 got an Intex Pool Heater.

wampa1

Jul 31, 2007
Fareham,England
Bought it last year, about £60 or $100 just fired it up today and guess what?? It dosent work any more, Changed the fuse filter pump going, But No red Light on top saying its heating!!

Any one know why? or if it can be fixed?

Intex only give u a six month guarantee with it..

of is it just a chuck away heater?

can get it cheaper then the link.

http://www.intexspares.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=56683

The Intex 3kw Swimming Pool Heater has safety features built in that would normally only be found on heaters much more expensive. We would recommend it to anybody who has an 8ft, 10ft or 12ft pool, it will even function well on a 15ft Easy Set Pool. You will not regret buying The Intex 3kw Swimming Pool Heater. Intex swimming pool heaters are specifically designed for the Intex style of pools and run off an RCD protected 13-amp standard household socket.

Yep sure do LOL, Not very good!!

Just got it working the RCD had frozen in place, Luckily I Know An Electrican, Tested it, re fitted a new RCD.

All up and running now.

Going to write to intex about there RCD, see if I get any where...

They only give u a 6month Guarantee but lets see how good there customer services is.

I used for about 3 months last year, the rest of the time its been in the Garage.

Yep sure do LOL, Not very good!!

Just got it working the RCD had frozen in place, Luckily I Know An Electrican, Tested it, re fitted a new RCD.

All up and running now.

Going to write to intex about there RCD, see if I get any where...

They only give u a 6month Guarantee but lets see how good there customer services is.

I used for about 3 months last year, the rest of the time its been in the Garage.
Heya mate
I got a intex pool heater and the light ain’t working have you any ideas ??
TIA
Keith

Hi I also have an intex pool heater and was working fine but the light has went out on us, we have done all the norm, clean filter, tried a different fuse etc but light still wont come back on ... was working fine one day last week then noticed the light had went out. Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.