Question about Atlantic Pool Products

May 20, 2008
Ok I went and got a used 15X24 above ground pool from a friend who didnt want it anymore. It is about 4 years old. I live in New York and they had purchased it from Island Recreational. One of the top rail brackets is missing and I am trying to find a replacement. I have checked with Island Rec and they say they dont stock it anymore and referred me to call Atlantic pools in canada. I have been trying for three days now and cannot get in touch with anyone to try and order this top rail bracket and a spare top rail. One of the top end rails is connected to an aluminum deck which the base was all broken so I didnt even take it. I have the pool up installed, finally after about 3 weekends. It was my first time and all in all went pretty smoothly. Anyways I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy replacement parts online? I am getting the runaround from various local pool companies etc.

Anyone have any suggestions? By the way this forum is excellent, I had stumbled across this when starting my research on installing pool yourself. I had a ton of tips to help me through the process.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.