Recommendations for Plaster Crew in Louisiana?

G

:?: Can anyone recommend a plaster crew in Louisiana for owner/builder pool/spa job. Pool is 18x38 rectangular w/ spa. Located about 2 hours from New Orleans. Thanks in advance.

matt88,

Where are you at and what is your timeline? I'm in the Lafayette area and will be plastering sometime in June (hopefully) I have a line on two different crews, but I'm at work and don't have the contact info with me right now. I won't be home for another week or two...

Jim

Hello. I am new to TFP. Well, I am new to posting. I am a stalker of TFP. Learning lots, just my first time to post. My question is this. I am an owner/builder. I am in the process of building my 18 x 36 IG gunite pool. It has been 5 weeks since the dig. All going as well as can be expected with the weather. I had my last step (Diamond Brite plaster) scheduled for 2 days ago, and my man didn't show. He won't answer my calls and won't return messages!!!!!!!!!
So, now I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. I'm sure I can't call the PBs that I got estimates from. They aren't going to open their little book for me and give me any names. So, I ask, humbly for any and all help you all can give me. Thank you in advance.
Katrina

I'm sorry, I should have included that I am located in Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Thanks for the help. Of course, there are no contractors like that here in central LA, the closest being in Baton Rouge. I found someone who knows someone. Thank you to everyone for your advice. We really appreciate the site!!
K

Familiar Louisiana owner/builder tales. When you find yourself frustrated with the bumps in the road on a project like this, you should grab yourself a couple of your favorite beverages and read the epic tale of Lershac's pool build. new-build-in-red-stick-pic-heavy-3-25-update-t31828.html (It starts getting *REAL* interesting on page 11)

Heck, maybe it should be required reading BEFORE starting a build in Louisiana.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.