Typical Inground Pool Costs SE Texas / SW Louisiana

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
Without going into a lot of detail, it looks like my wife and I are going to have to buy a new house in the next few/several months (involves a real estate development wanting our current home / land). There are very limited numbers of houses on the market in our desired area that already have a pool (7 at the moment, out of 132 that would otherwise quality on price range, location, etc), and of those that we have found so far that have a pool, they have all had issues with the home layout, etc. that we did not like. This leads me to asking what are the going rates in the region for adding a pool, ideally I think I would want a free form gunite/shotcrete pool of at least 25,000 gallons, although I am somewhat flexible on this. I hope to use this information to add to the equation when looking at otherwise promising homes vs the alternative of finding a house with a pool that we like, but with other issues that might mean remodelling the home vs installing a pool.

thanks for your help
Ike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.