Hey Y'all! Newbie in Texas

I have already posted a few questions so I figured an intro was in order. I moved back to my home state of Texas from the Buckeye State and am so looking forward to my first summer as a pool owner. I am in the DFW area and have a 25 year old in ground pool that I am in the middle of updating. Trying to update. Contractors... :hammer:

I have been so very thankful that everyone here has been so nice with sharing info and trying to help me along. Seriously I do have lots more questions to ask!

By the way, if you give us some details of your pool, we could help estimate the volume. We need a description of the overall shape with at least length, width, and some depth measurements. A picture taken from as high as possible will help as well.

glitter&guns said:
linen said:
By the way, if you give us some details of your pool, we could help estimate the volume. We need a description of the overall shape with at least length, width, and some depth measurements. A picture taken from as high as possible will help as well.

I am going to brave this crazy wind later today and get that for you! thanks!

so YOU'RE the one responsible for all this wind in Houston today? :) good luck on your rebuild.