IntelliPH does not come on at all

kaneko

Mar 5, 2013
Can Someone gives me some light here... I have just been isntalled an Intellichlor IC15 and an Intelliph dispenser, but the intelli ph does not function properly, my question is: Is the power supply from the intellichlor IC15 too weak for the intelli ph? It does not come on at all. Thank You for your help.

There's nothing in the manual against hooking the ipH up to an IC-15 power center that I saw.

If the intellipH isn't coming on at all I'd say you have a bad unit.
Have you tried unpluging and replugging the cables?
Have you tried cycling power?
Have you tried hooking the cell back directly to the power center to make sure it still works?

I'm familiar with intellichem and not intelliph but I thought both work roughly the same as they were both released about the same time and share common parts:

Doesn't the intelliph have its own lcd interface? what does it show/say?
As for interaction between intelliph and intellichlor, isn't that controlled by intellitouch automation? this should be limited to shutting down intellichlor when ph is too high and a few similar things.
Power for both intelliph and intellichlor go to loadcenter right?
Also, as with anything that drops acid, I assume it has a flow sensor and will only work when it measures sufficient gpm? Check your pump speed. (I think it was 30gpm for intellichem if I remember properly).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.