New ladder for Intex Ultra Frame

May 6, 2012
Peoria, IL
After two seasons, the ladder for my Intex Ultra Frame could use replacing. It is rusting pretty badly, probably in part because I also have a SWG. I would like to get a new ladder that's mostly resin to avoid the rust. I am thinking about this one.

http://www.saveonpoolsupplies.com/Pool- ... ol-Ladder/

Would this work with an Intex Ultra Frame? I'm guessing that I would just place it over the wall like with my old ladder. Any thoughts?

Great, thanks! Just wanted to make sure that the ladder didn't have to be somehow attached to the pool, which would not be possible with an Intex. I've found several ladder pads, but they have pretty negative reviews. Any suggestions on that?

I am getting the Confer 7200 for my ultra frame 16 footer. I looked at the one you are looking at also. I went with the Confer because I wanted a little wider and deeper step. Certainly what you have chosen will be leaps and bounds above the stock Intex ladder that I too have put up with for the past two years.

Bob E.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.