under construction in Austin, TX

materwelon

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Ok, so I'm going to attempt to come out of lurkdom to post. Today is the 4th day of digging, though the first was really a partial day. Lots of rock, and I'm pretty sure we've already messed up one of our neighbor's sprinkler systems with the bobcat going back and forth. Our yard is plenty big enough, but access was a significant issue, so much of the neighbors' fences along the side of our house are down.

It's a straight line pool with spa and large tanning shelf, about 625 sq feet of decking (concrete with sundek). Lueders coping, wet edge satin matrix, Sta-Rite VS pump, Sta-Rite DE 72 filter, Sta-Rite 400k BTU propane heater, no water features - there's a cleaner, but I can't remember the exact name. Oh, and 2 and 2.5 inch plumbing, 2 skimmers. I've been reading and plan to use BBB, but we will have the rainbow put in for long trips out of town.

I'm attempting a couple of pics, of course things have already changed since that landscape drawing. :)

Larisa

[attachment=0:1m9al9c5]landscapepooldrawing.pdf[/attachment:1m9al9c5]

[attachment=1:1m9al9c5]photo.JPG[/attachment:1m9al9c5]

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 303
  • landscapepooldrawing.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 30
Well, we went on a spring break road trip after those pictures. They've done steel and initial plumbing. The gunite truck is out front as we speal - I'm going to try to take pics today and post to an album and link later! Exciting!

Larisa

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.