Anyone have a Weber Summit Gold 6 burner gas grill?

I don't have the gold but I have the platinum and I absolutely love it. I think the gold comes standard with just a few more features than mine. So I would guess if mine is good the Gold is even better. It grills very evenly. I like the outside burner features. It is also pretty efficient as I don't need much propane as I used to. You won't be disappointed.

That's good to hear. I found a used one, 3 years old for ~$500 that I"m going to go look at tomorrow.

It is already plumbed for natural gas, which is great for me. I don't believe it is hooked up right now, so I'm a little worried about not being able to fire it up and see it running.

My understanding is the warranty through Weber is pretty good, so I may go for it anyway. Seems like a good price anyway.

Yeah that is a good price. Mine was 1300 new. When it came it had a few scratches and I'm a perfectionist. Weber had me new parts next day so it was perfect when I put it together. I've had a strip down weber before and we had a wind storm. The wind picked my grill off the deck and threw it :shock: I called Weber for parts to fix it and they warrantied it and sent me new parts and paint for free. They didn't even ask questions. I did tell them about the wind but they just said thats ok we'll take care of it. That is worth its weight in gold (pun intended) :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.