West Monroe, Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I've been trying (with not much luck) to track down a cross reference to my old pool light that I'm trying to find some parts for. All that I know about it is that it has the following text:

American Products Co
Model R-400 BC Wet Niche
120V Max Lamp AGE-400 Type G-30
CN-5 Fixture

Any information or leads in the right direction would be appreciated. I was told once that finding a replacement for this particular lamp was tough, but I'm hoping that I can replace the gasket and bulb without having to replace the entire fixture.

Thanks again in advance...Kenny

holubec37 said:
I've been trying (with not much luck) to track down a cross reference to my old pool light that I'm trying to find some parts for. All that I know about it is that it has the following text:

American Products Co
Model R-400 BC Wet Niche
120V Max Lamp AGE-400 Type G-30
CN-5 Fixture

Any information or leads in the right direction would be appreciated. I was told once that finding a replacement for this particular lamp was tough, but I'm hoping that I can replace the gasket and bulb without having to replace the entire fixture.

Thanks again in advance...Kenny

Did you ever find any information on your light? I have the exact same light and am looking for a gasket for it, and want to make sure I buy the right one.

Thanks,
Cody

I don't know much about bulb specs but I did find a few listings on eBay that MAY be the bulb you're looking for. The seller has several listings, 1@$10, 4@$30, 10@75. Havn't found anything definitive about the gasket but contacting the seller may get you further info on that as well as verifying that the bulb is a correct replacement.

LINK

FYI, I searched on eBay using... AGE-400 Type G-30

*edit*

This Site may have further info on your light. Also try a web search using " Amer-lite NICHE Light Parts "

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.