How to turn on pool deck jets?

Feb 26, 2013
Let me start off by saying I just moved into a new house where the pool was already installed I wasn't able to talk to the previous owner since it was a foreclosure I cannot figure out how to turn on my deck jets for my pool I have tried messing with the only valve that's not automatically controlled by my aqua logic but nothing happens, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance :)

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!! :wave:

Using my telepathy ... you need to turn the black valve on the left ... :lol:

We are going to need a lot more information if we are going to help. Add your pool & equipment details in your signature as described here: pool-school/read_before_you_post

And adding a few pictures of your equipment pad is probably a good idea :goodjob:

Lol sorry I was trying to load a picture to show everyone my setup but it gave me an error message, luckily I was able to figure it out there was a red valve I needed to turn which I hadn't tried.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.