FloVis, can it be installed in a 90 degree valve

ping

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 24, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I know the FloVis can be retrofitted in a Jandy 7305 check valve, but will it work accurately in a Jandy 7512 90 degree check valve? I've been having problems with my SWG flow on low speed, sometimes it works other times not enough flow, and I'm wondering how close my system is to the 30 GPM requirement that the the SWG has. My problems with the flow started when the new trisensors with the board were installed. I don't want to say I have a problem with the trisensor yet, as I might not have enough flow and the trisensor is doing its job as it should.

If the FloVis will not work in the 90 degree check valve, I believe can remove the guts of the check valve and install the FloVis a foot down the line from that check valve. The check valve is on the heater out line and then turns 90 degrees up and then a straight section to the SWG. Does anyone see a problem installing the FloVis this way?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.