Getting a new pool need help please

Feb 24, 2013
Hello everyone.We have been searching for a couple of months on getting a new inground pool. We have decided on a 20 by 34 mountain pond but we are deciding a 2 different companies to use.Both have offered different things.We have decided on an Earth filter instead of a cartridge.We have also decided to go with a salt system.

The differences are one company is offering a Graphite reinforced composite wall system. The other is offering steel walls. The Graphite company is a little more money but they say they can build the patio right away because they cement a bar to the pool? The steel wall company is going to wait 4 to 6 weeks to build the patio. I have heard different amounts of time to wait They say 4 to 6 weeks is enough?

Can anyone explain the difference between a Hayward shark robotic cleaner and a Polaris 360 cleaner?

any ideas or things we should look for I would appreciate.

Thanks

Welcome to TFP!

Is the graphite one more because the product itself is more expensive or is there a difference in labor costs? What are the advantages/disadvantages with steel vs. graphite? I would imagine that the graphite handles corrosion better than the steel does and if you are going with the SWCG, then that might be something to consider.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.