Is it SUMMER Time yet?!!!!!!

Not summer here in NE Kansas! We got 6.5 inches of snow last night and looks like it might be starting up again.
All of my inside projects are done, I'm ready to work on the yard and see that clear blue pool water!

I can't wait til it's OVER! I left for work around 6:15pm here and it just started spitting snow and around 8pm, it stopped. I could only hope it doesn't start up again!

I bought a snow bully to plow my driveway, it's a push cart with a plow. Fun toy to use in the winter, but it's not as enjoyable as opening the pool.

When we get more than 4-6" it gets a bit difficult to push. I was cleaning off the driveway on Sunday night and decided to record a video since there was a massive amount. Just so happens I captured a car trying to drive though it and they got stuck in our cul-de-sac and decided to abandon the car overnight. The funny part is this woman was screaming at her little boy (possibly younger brother, hard to say for sure) -- I'm still not quite sure why she had her windows down, you can hear the majority of what she said, "Jacob!! You gotta tell me how to get the F*** outta here!" I could edit the video and put it on youtube. (edit the size, not to remove her obscenity :lol:)

Here is the pool after all this snow. It's been reported as 18.5"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.