Seaspray pools - Opinions and suggestions

Ocala1

Feb 18, 2013
I live in north-central Florida. Looking to use a contractor to provide and install an AGP as a Semi-inground. I have gotten some info from a possible contractor that I may use, but I value input from this forum, before making any final decisions. I believe the contractor uses the Seaspray pool series. Does anyone have any experience or professional knowledge about the Seaspray lines (Allure, Evolution CLX, Pondersosa)? Which is better to best?
I believe Seaspray is made by Wilbar, who makes the Sharkline Matrix that get good reviews here. Anyone know how Seaspray compares to the Matrix?
Is buttress or buttress-free better construction for oval?
Finally, has anyone had good or bad experiences with Marion County area installers, that they can share?

I need to move forward, I just don't want it to be down a path that I may regret.

Thanks. :?

Re: Seaspray pools - Opinions and suggestions ?

Does anybody know anything about Seaspray pools??
The lack of reply from anyone does not encourage me to move forward with this series or the contractor that would use them.

Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks Cramer and Mod Squad for offering some comments. :)

It appears that Seaspray is made by Wilbar, but it may not be not sold directly to the public as retail sales. This line/series is available through wholesale dealers to pool contractors. The "Matrix" series is apparently the top of the line series (all resin frames, 54") and is the only series approved for warranty coverage (60yr) when using a SWG. The Ponderosa is supposedly the budget-friendly series (52" steel frame), and the Allure is supposedly a better version (52" galv. steel frame w/ coating, resin rails) and has a 40yr warranty.

I wish I knew more, or knew if anyone has one of these Seaspray series already installed that can offer pros/cons.

Apparently the liner my probable contractor uses is a Solona, 25 mil, eazy-bead (j-bead). I don't know anything about Solona. Anyone else know?

Plan to Semi-ingound about 26"-28" deep. I have very good soil drainage (mostly loose soil/sand, no clay).

I am still open to any input anyone has to offer. Will try to post pictures eventually.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.