Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any pictures of automation system?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any pictures of automation system?

I know it's a strange request, but I would like to see some pictures of your automation system installations. I am installing my own Goldline PS-8 system, and I am interested in seeing how others have protected the low voltage cables running from stuff like valve actuators, temperature sensors, etc.
    10k gal gunite inground w/ raised spa, waterfall, Hayward Super 2 1.5 HP 2 speed, Hayward 48 ft2 Pro Grid DE, Goldline PS-8 automation system, Goldline T-15 Salt Cell, Raypak 337k BTU LowNox Heater

2. Back To Top    #2

No real protection, just use a cable tie to secure them to a pipe or something.
    7,500 gal, IG pool, L shape 22' x 15', 1.5 hp pump, cartridge filter, AquaPlus SWG/Controller, Pebble-Tec liner.

3. Back To Top    #3

That's the way they did mine (SunTouch) as well, they zip-tied the low voltage wiring to the PVC pipes.
    Our pool adventure... click here

4. Back To Top    #4
    OK, thanks for the replies.
    10k gal gunite inground w/ raised spa, waterfall, Hayward Super 2 1.5 HP 2 speed, Hayward 48 ft2 Pro Grid DE, Goldline PS-8 automation system, Goldline T-15 Salt Cell, Raypak 337k BTU LowNox Heater

5. Back To Top    #5
    I just installed my ps-8 and used a hole knock of 1 1/2" on the low voltage side of the unit and ran conduit up through with all my wires inside. The salt cell was tough and the connector wouldn't fit, soI had to notch the pipe in the back to make it easy to removeand clean cell. If anyone would like pics, just let me know