Napoleon Grills?

Jan 21, 2008
Jamison, PA
I'm starting to research products for a fall/winter project - a small outdoor kitchen. I haven't really set a budget, but I'm of course looking for the best bang for the buck. Napoleon Grills looks interesting. The Mirage line in particular, but I can't find any reviews (too new?). Does anyone have one? or maybe point me to a review I missed? I've seen reviews for the other lines and they seem to get rated well.

Requirements:
Gas (Propane)
Built-in
> 600 sq ft main cooking area
Good build quality

What other manufacturers would be considered competition? I'm familiar with Weber (never been impressed with their gas grills though), DSC, Ducane, Vermont Casting, and the big store brands which seem to change manufacturers often.

John

I go both ways. Lump Charcoal or Gas. I'm going to try to include both in the design.

I should probably give the big store brands a look. I just want to make sure whatever I buy last for a while in a full time outdoors (covered when not in use) environment.

John

Re:

Molson said:
I have a Napoleon Prestige 600. I love it. Great gas grill, awesome warranty, good Customer Service. It helps living 30 mins from the HQ/factory too. I would definately recommend a Napoleon.

+1 on Napoleon. I've had my Napoleon for 2 seasons now and absolutely Love it! It's been my best gas grill ever. Beware though that there are different "grades" of Napoleons, at least there are here in Canada...Napoleon provides certain grills to large distributors and these are not the same grills as are available in specialty shops. They are cheaper but definately not of the same quality.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.