Ever heard of stonescape

multifuel

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Nov 3, 2012
Treasure Coast FL
http://www.nptpool.com/pool-finishes/stonescapes
This is a product a pool builder quoted me for. I have a 15 yr. old GEM/Diamond brite finish that isn't that bad however I am ready to do something with the pool and love the pebble finishes.

The pool builder in my area is A and G pools and they are highly regarded. It is about 5K and that it to get rid of all the tiles and go all the way to the patio with this, I dont think I need the tile on steps or at water edge and they said that is fine with the product.

Any thoughts/opinions?

I will say the pool contractor told me I could probably get several more years as the current finish is holding up quite well, and I appreciated that honesty. He said "are you sure you want to do this, you really do not have to". Kudos to them for being honest! I am trying to figure out what pool finsh and what deck finish to go with ( i have the original Brush Finish white concrete and have been waiting YEARS to do something to turn it into the oasis of my dreams!) Thank you!

The most important thing is to get references and check them. The overall quality of pebble finishes varies dramatically from builder to builder depending mostly on the skill and experience level of their install crew.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.