Suggestions on pool design please!

Feb 15, 2013

Hi,
I am getting ready to sign with a pb and am getting nervous about the design and options. I feel like I'm missing something. One of my concerns is the position of the tanning ledge. Most of the examples I see have the ledge pushed away from the swimming area. Also, I asked the pb about bubblers but was told they couldn't be shut off separately from the waterfall. If you have bubblers, do you like/use them? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Pool 24x36 Depth 3.6 to 6
Spa 6x8 18" raised
Tanning ledge 10x8

Can't really help with the performance of the bubblers, since my pool isn't done yet... but I do have a picture showing how my pool builder separates the waterfall from the bubbler lines.

The Jandy type valve farthest on the right controls the flow from the pump and acts as a "T" for the waterfall and bubbler circuits. The the two white PVC valves will allow adjustment for each of the two bubblers. They will also allow me to shut them off completely. Might want to show this to your PB.

(1) 2" line to the waterfall and (2) individual lines for the bubblers

6hs2n4.jpg

300d0ko.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.