Wall foam down under.

Hi all.

I am currently putting together a steel panelled liner pool and I was hoping to install some wall foam to smooth everything out (imperfect panel joins and pop rivets etc). Of course finding anything like this down here is next to impossible but I have managed to find a product at Bunnings (our large hardware chain) called lamilay. It is a 2mm or 3mm thick roll of foam that comes in 10m lengths and is designed to go under floating timber floors.

Any thoughts, alternatives, suggestions etc would be appreciated. Unfortunately I really can't find any example of the stuff online but looking at it it appears to be very robust and wouldn't tear or rip easily.

Cheers.

Lamilay is underlayment for laminate flooring. 3mm is about 1/8" thick so if you doubled it you'd have about the normal pool wall foam insulation thickness. Have you tried contacting a pool store that installs above ground pools? Have you tried Amazon?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.