Where is iAqualink serial number

Sep 18, 2012
Lake Nona, Florida
I just fired up my Aqualink RS - the adapter is running OK (3 LED lit) and I can ping it.

I FINALLY found a "serial number" on a sticker inside the control box and it seems to register on the iAqualink.com/ssid site but the application there is not giving me any access to this device. Locally the device does not respond to a telnet or http so I cannot figure out what it might be doing :(

The only thing I can imagine is that the s/n was tied to the controller board - which Jandy swapped out for me last week. If so, I suppose the sticker is useless and I need the new S/N? DW cannot remember if the new board came with paperwork and/or if she threw that paperwork out.

Is there a way to confirm my iAqualink s/n? (I've got it's MAC address from my dhcp table if that helps...)

solved... somehow.

I was doing the controller setup via chrome in XP, I gave up and DW tried it using firefox in win7. For HER the browser asked for the NIC address too (that was written on the cover) and bam... we are networked now - it took two s/n to make it work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.