Louisiana boy!!!!

DMAN11

LifeTime Supporter
May 12, 2008
Baton Rouge, LA area
Hey everyone,

Sorry, but I kinda missed this section when I first came in. Just got right to the questions....hehehe Maybe this section should be up aroune the top....

Anyway, as some of you may have read in all the question asking posts I have posted thus far, my wife, daughter and I are getting an AG 27' round pool and want to do a deck along side. We have the pool ordered at this point and it is in store. Just waiting for installer to give us a call to set up time for install.

Never owned a pool before, so this should be interesting.

Of course I will keep you guys posted, and hopefully get some picks up too!!!!

Thanks for all the help so far and look forward to the journey!!

DMAN

Thanks guys, the welcomes are much appreciated.

Diver.... I have alot of family around that area. Parents are from that neck of the woods...Church Point, Branch, Rayne, Eunice areas to be general..... Even have a cousin that owns a home building company around Crowley. Shucks, we might be cousins too if you are originally from the area....hehe

Josh.... Probably not related to you, but I did grow up south of N.O. in Plaquemines Parish (if your familiar). Transplanted to our current location after Katrina...

JJ..... you bet I will. You guys might stop replying to my post after a while of me being around....hehehe

Thanks guys......

DMAN

Thanks guys, the welcomes are much appreciated.

Diver.... I have alot of family around that area. Parents are from that neck of the woods...Church Point, Branch, Rayne, Eunice areas to be general..... Even have a cousin that owns a home building company around Crowley. Shucks, we might be cousins too if you are originally from the area....hehe

Josh.... Probably not related to you, but I did grow up south of N.O. in Plaquemines Parish (if your familiar). Transplanted to our current location after Katrina...

JJ..... you bet I will. You guys might stop replying to my post after a while of me being around....hehehe

Thanks guys......

DMAN

DMAN11 said:
DMAN

I actually live in Duson, but it's tiny and alot of folks don't know it so Lafayette is easier to say. Doubt we're cousins though, I'm originally from Washington State. Been down here since 1992 though...