PerfecTemp Heat Pump (Pool & Spa)

Jan 27, 2013
Anyone out there that could lead me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have a PerfecTemp Heater (Electric Based w Fan on Top). The pump works fine, but for some reason, there is a little plastic tubing (flexible pipe) running from the main inline pipe to the out-going pipe. It is located just after the internal spring which I believe diverts the water from the heater to the main pipe (i.e. when the system is off).

Now the question. Why is this little plastic tubing is spitting out water like a maniac?

My first thought is that there is a blockage of some sort, but I cant find it. The pump works great and heats just like it is supposed to, but it still dumps water all day....

Thank for your time.

ED

Welcome to tfp, Winter3 :wave:

I am not familiar with the heater you are referring too (or the tube)...hopefully others on here are. If no one responds, you might want to post some pictures of the issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.