pool pump failed 3 months ago how to get pool back running?

Re: pool pump failed 3 months ago how to get pool back runni

Since your pool is indoors, keep a close eye on your cya. 6 trichlor tablets (8 oz) will add 20 ppm to your 10000 gallon pool. A 20 ppm cya level would be about right for an indoor pool.

Good point. Likely do not even need the separate CYA granules.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

i forgot to update this, the pool was .5 CC and CLEAR by the time the party happened,

I tookf my FC to 15 before the party and shocked with the clorine free shock after, the pool only got a tiny bit cloudy and cleared buy the next morning.

with just me and the wife using it takes about 1/2 to 1 gallon of bleach a week, somtimes 1-2 gallons if i need to top the pool off with well water

the ph is around 7.2 still and i have not tested the CYA again as i keep forgetting......

now my pool heater has failed, and i almost jumped into a 70* pool.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

any recommedations on a good electric heater? (gas not option) its should be replaced under the home warrenty so i doubt i'll get a "good" heater, but this is the same guy that offered to upgrade my pump under that warrenty and I would pay the differance, so i'm sure i can do the same with the pool heater.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.