Landscaping programs?

lulupalooza,

I should add that there is a lot to the program that I use. It takes a while to get the hang of it (a week or more?). It also takes a pretty beefy computer to make it run well. You could read through the forum there to get an idea of what you're up against.

I don't know how to get your house in the Landscape Designer. I use the package that has the home, landscape and everything design. You can get a few bucks off on some of the software at Amazon.

Good Luck

Tell you what we did ... I got one of those programs, but I just didn't have time to learn it (busy at work)...so, we went to a local garden center (a dealer not a big box) and they agreed to have one of their on-site gurus suggest plants for us. I had to give them pics. of the house and a drawing on graph paper, but they filled it in with plant suggestions and it turned out really nice (in the front, I still have to do my pool area - arrrr).

Attachments

• rsz_1img_7234.jpg
    rsz_1img_7234.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 23
  • rsz_img_7296.jpg
    rsz_img_7296.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 23
There is one that I got from the libruary that is called Landscape Designer and very easy to use. You can also use it for your home once you know how. Don't think it is sold anymore but when it was it was only $10 - 20 and I didn't buy it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.