Pool Started! - Pavers this weekend!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: Pool Started! - bathroom started 4/4

Panamagixxer,
Love the design. Very close what we are considering. Question: How deep is the water on your tanning ledge? Did you use a smaller spa type light niche here? Or a large size one? If LED are you connecting to a color controller?

Thanks,
Todd

Harley that would be a nice/expensive addition to a pool. A viewing window like at the Aquarium. I can see it now. The adults relaxing closely in the new pool and the kids watching from down below. lol

Is the shallow water LED on the pool wall or the tanning ledge floor??

Todd

harleysilo said:
Got any description/pictures/plans of underground bathroom? Why, lack of space? How will it be accessed? Window into pool for fun viewing?

Yes, lack of space, my backyard is now deck with firepit (hot tub) and pool with pavers :)

I have an existing walkout from the basement. We are adding the entrance at the basement level, you basically walk down the stairs to the basement and either enter the basement or open the door on the left into the bathroom. The back half of the space will be the pool pump area. All the equipment except for the heater will be in the pool pump room, heater on top with the 2 ACs for the house.

We actually talked about a window into the pool from the basement, but no one really wants to see middle aged men/women swimming around :)

Here are some more pics.

36racin said:
Harley that would be a nice/expensive addition to a pool. A viewing window like at the Aquarium. I can see it now. The adults relaxing closely in the new pool and the kids watching from down below. lol

Is the shallow water LED on the pool wall or the tanning ledge floor??

Todd

On the pool wall, the tanning ledge is 8' x 16', so right in the middle of the 8' section.

Thanks for the infomation. Do you have any pictures of it in location? Does it need a light niche like the larger ones do? I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row for my build and have a 6x12 tanning deck as well planned so I wanted to light it.

Todd

Re: Pool Started! - Bathrrom Update 5/13

Got the ceiling poured for the bathroom and ACs hooked up (supposed to be 92 today so good timing). Rough plumbing done, framed, electrical run into panel in utility room.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.