Log for Water Testing

ComputerGuyInNOLA

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 20, 2012
Mandeville, Louisiana
I have been looking for a log to record pool test results. I am using a TF-100 test kit with a speed stir. I also use test strips for quick reads. I also use a SafeDip electronic tester primarily for salt level comparison against my Jandy PS4 readings. Since I could not find a log I made one. I thought others might need one so here it is. I hope you like it. It is in Excel 2010 format.

Thanks to everyone who maintain and administer this board. It is invaluable.

Regards,

David Hurley

Attachments

• MasterTest for Pools.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 116
David,
That is very cool...I did the same thing for my pool two years ago...I especially like the graps...I did that as well...because, well if you are going to have data...why not graph it! Right. I would like to see if this will work on my Tablet...I would like to use it that way...rather than having to run back in and put it on my lap top. Thanks...

Cubbybeave08,

I already tried on my Ipad. It does not work as intended. I am going to write an Ipad app that will cover this and more. it would be nice to have the Lamotte Colorq and a few other added. I also want to add calculations for chemicals needed and graphing on the Ipad. I like the graphs so I can see fluctuations over a period of time and compare them to the seasons and weather.

On my ipad, this spreadsheet is useless. I usually water test in my kitchen so the laptop is available but it would be nice to have an Ipad app for it.

Thanks,

Dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.