Pavers vs deckote in Jacksonville

Jan 12, 2013
Hello

We are starting the process of designing and building a pool. NCAA someone tell me the difference in price between Kool deck vs pavers. The area is about 800 sq feet. I tend to like the kook deck option more. Also, the builder suggested marbltite. y input on that or better options. E are now to this and I want to be sure that the option put in front of us are not the priciest available. This is in Northeast florida. Thanks in advance

Kool Deck or Spray Deck is okay but, with time will wear and is hard to clean at times. I would go with Pavers for maint. and longevitiy. Being in Florida Travertine Pavers is the way I would go if possible. Just my two cents.

Do you want a salt pool?

Yes, we plan on doing salt. W are new at this.. They quoted us on marble lite. Nt sure what other options there are. Is this the way to go? Did the give us the more expensive option off the bat?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.