Pool Supply World and the Zodiac "MX8" suction cleaner >

Jan 14, 2013
SW Florida
I just ordered and recieved a new Zodiac "Baracuda MX8" suction cleaner from Pool Supply World.

This is a replacemt for a worn-out Hayward Navigator suction cleaner. I would like to say that the MX8 seems to be a better cleaner overall. It moves around the pool much better and does not stay in one spot as long as the Hayward unit did. Another nice thing about the MX8 is that it has far less internal moving parts in it than the Hayward, so it should not be as much overall trouble and expense to get it fixed ... The Hayward was high maintenance

I also would like to say that 'Christian' at Pool Supply World was very helpful in picking out a good cleaner for me ... and getting me a price cheaper than any I found on the internet ..... thank's a bunch Christian! :)

The Zodiac $100 rebate on the MX8 was also really nice!

Again ... a big thank's to Pool Supply World and 'Christian' (a member on this message board) in particular!

Ron,
SW Florida

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.