Ordered QuadDE80 but.....

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
the model on the outside of the filter says FNS Plus48 :? Since it is Saturday I cannot contact Pentair to confirm.

PB dropped off the filter this morning and the box the filter came in lists the Clean&Clear, FNSPlus48 and the QuadDE80. I know they all might use the same casing, but how would I be able to tell right now if we have the QuadDE or the FNSPlus?

Can someone here help me??

TIA.

So I went to Pentair's website and magnified the QuadDE brochure and there is a huge sticker that says QuadDE. Ours says FNSPlus. We have a call into our pb. It is amazing how closely you need to watch some. The other day he was going to pour the concrete for our equip pad somewhere other than we discussed. The son is good and on top of things, unfortunately he is not the one on our job..it is his father, who I think might be "losing it" a little. Oh well. I now know to go check everything on a daily basis.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.