Having trouble finding equipment repair/replace person!

brian987

LifeTime Supporter
Hey guys...I take care of the weekly service for a couple of clients in the N Dallas area. Right now I am in need of someone to help (translate: do it) purchase and install a new pump. I know there are some flaky people out there, but I can't seem to get anyone to even return a call. Starts out great, but then after we discuss what my client needs...they say they are gonna get back to me within a day to offer a quote...and nothing. Can anyone recommend someone they know and trust to do what they say they are going to do? The pool is located in the Far N Dallas neighborhood. I appreciate any suggestions at this point.

Before I took over my pool, I had the same experience. You might have to just call someone like Tropix or Leslie's. I had Tropix come give me a bid on a replaster, they seemed pretty reliable during our calls and discussions. Don't know about their work, I didn't go through with it, my A/C died and replacing it took all my saved funds. There are Tropix stickers on some of the equipment here, so I'm guessing the home's PO used them. I see them servicing pools around me too.

Hey Brian, try searching the internet for IPSSA Dallas and then you can "find a company in your area" on their website. I used to be a member of IPSSA Houston and everyone in the association is always willing to help another pool man. It sounds like you want someone to just do the work, I'm sure they would be happy to do that as well. Good Luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.