Trying to figure out what kind of "jet" I need

Oct 7, 2010
People,

2 jets in my pool- the jets have been "chopped off" from a pool guy a while ago, exposing pvc threads. The thred ID is about 2 -1/4", best I could measure under water. Is this a standard size?

I have been running my pool for a year without the jet heads/tips. Now, pool level is way down, and Im wanting to take advantage and finally screw on jet tips again, but need to buy them.

Found this:

http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Waterway-6 ... map=212-45

Would this be a jet? Doesnt say what the thread size is, as far as I could see.

Tips
[/img] appreciated!

sorry, people, I just cant figure out how to upload the picture of my jet. It would have helped. If you have to have a picture, please advise, and I will maybe ask a friend to come over to help......

It is a directional or "eyeball" you are looking for. Is the faceplate still on the threaded part? Is it the ID or OD you are measuring? Is your pool older? Some older styles/sizes are impossible to come by. Try pool center....but you need to be sure of your measurement first. And there mist be a reaon your pool guy cut it off?

Sorry didn't see you stated it was an ID measurement earlier. Plus, a jet will not fit those openings you are looking for a return fitting (directional or eyeball).

Thanks, PJ. yes, it is a return fitting eyeball. Pool is about 25 yrs old. Gonna take a chance the width of the threads are 1-1/2". Theyre cheap, Ive learned. Hope it fits, otherwise, I will follow up with you in a week or so.....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.