100% Complete!

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
The pool that is! FINALLY everything is completed and the pool is ready for swimming!! Just got to get the steps put in either tomorrow or on Sunday. Now the really fun part begins. All that landscaping that needs to be done!

lulu,,,,

Glad to hear your pool is finished. Let me ask you something, have you paid them yet?? Because you should have told them they would get paid "tomorrow"!!!hehehe Then keep telling them that for a week.... that would have suited them right. I actually did that with a concrete guy I dealt with last year. He took like a week to finish doing our concrete job on our patio, but as soon as they picked up their tools, he wanted to get paid. I told him I had to clear the money in the bank, and it could take a few days, try back tomorrow. I also did it with a fence guy, made him wait a week to get his check cause it took him 3 weeks to do a "4 day" (his words) job.

Anyway, glad to hear about the pool, and hope you guys enjoy it. BTW, waiting on a call from our installer to set up a time to come and do ours. I am seriously having second thoughts about telling him nevermind and just doing it myself now....hehe

I'll let ya know.....DMAN

DMAN, yes I went ahead and paid them and said good ridance! See our original price was for a 24' installed. Well, we upgraded to the 27' which was only a few hundred dollars more. So I just paid them for a 24'. They can kiss my grits for the difference :lol:

When they say something about it or even dare to send me a bill. I have my estimates ready for what it will cost them to have that big ole patch of dead centipeid grass/dirt that's laying right in the smack of my front yard where they had no business being. So we even :)

Ok I am little late with the pics!

But here are some from just a bit ago. We had a MASSIVE hail store yesterday afternoon. There was so much stuff in my nice, sparkling pool! I was so mad. But then again I was more worried about my cars,LOL

Luckily this is all we got. And it disappeared pretty quickly. But boy was everything smokin outside! :shock:

IMG_1349.jpg

My 8 1/2 yr DS- Jonathan enjoying it. Ignore that rickety rackety termite, squirrel, bird nest infested shed. It's coming down and my outdoor cabanna and kitchen going up one day, hopefully within the next year or two.
IMG_1355.jpg

And this is my soon to be 4yr DS Jackson who is terrified of the water and will just sit on the steps.
CopyofIMG_1353.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.