Pentair Minimax NT - "LO"

Katai

Mar 24, 2012
I'm not even completely sure if this is the right place, but I'm having a ton of trouble with my spa heater and I have no idea where this would go.

Basically my heater is giving me an error code "LO", and none of the buttons on the console work. I've done so much googling in the past week that my fingers are numb. Anyone have any clue about this?

Actually, if it's like mine, it isn't an error code. That's the water temperature. I forget the exact cut point - 55 or 60 - but once it drops below that it just says LO. It should still work fine. Once it runs awhile the temperature should climb into the reading zone and it will behave normally.

When I have trouble with the display, I just kill all the circuit breakers in the panel for a few minutes then reset them all and it has cured everything. The touch pads get weird after a while, especially if the plexiglass shield has fallen off. Mine did, and my temp down button is really finicky now. I modified the cover so I could reattach it and the problem hasn't gotten any worse.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.