How to start my own thread

Dec 28, 2012
For directions on how to start a thread, scroll down to post # 5 ...... thanks, gtemkin :goodjob:

Butterfly

I'm sorry and I know that this has nothing to do with this topic but how may I be able to start my own new thread I really cant find what I press to start my own topic?

I can't figure out how to post a question/thread. I have read previous questions/answers, but can't find. Most recent question was from late 2013 saying to click board index, which I can't find? It is not below sponsorship. I'm using Firefox, but also tried Internet Explorer and can't find any link that will let me post questions? What am I missing? Thanks so much, as I have a problem and really need member answers if possible.

The layout of the website has changed since 2012 so I wouldn't use instructions from back then.

To start a thread, Click in the Forum tab. On the next page that's presented , click on one of the many Forum names that is most like the subject your going to post about.

On the next page that's presented you'll see a button that says +Post New Thread. Press it and you've got a new post.

Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.