HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES?

waterbug said:
We do have a digital camera and some good shots, but I don't know how to get them loaded into this forum.
Thanks.

There are several websites that will host your photos for free. One in particular that I find fairly simple to use and shows you the attachment information necessary to upload is http://www.photobucket.com. You will need to register first and do some uploads of shots before anything else.

So, let's say I want to upload a picture of my pool that I have on my album at Photobucket:
If I want the photo to appear on the page, then, with Photobucket, I have to open, in another window, my photobucket album and find the pic I want to insert. Below each pic, you will find it's address/location(link to the pic). Simply highlight the "IMG code", copy and paste it inside your posting. Here is a shot of my pool at night.

1.jpg

Try it out to see if you can get it to work. Let us know if you need more help. We are glad to assist.

ack! help!

uploaded my family photo to Photobucket. check.
copied img code. check
paste into post. check
preview. :shock:

:shock: :shock:

GIANT MERMAIDS HAVE INVADED TFP!!!

I tried resizing the photo in photobucket, but to no avail, we are still huge when I try to post it here.

A little help?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.