opinion on diving board removal.

If it has a steel base, the scrap value would probably be worth what it would cost to take it off the base.

Are you talking about cutting the bolts out of the concrete or just unbolting it and hauling it off? I remove mine every fall and store it inside. Four bolts and 10 minutes tops.

Even if you are talking about permanently removing the diving board (lets say for insurance reasons). It's just a matter of removing the board and base and then for the bolts in the ground they can be cut and ground flush with the concrete with a angle grinder.

If you are just talking about removing the old board to replace it with a new one. Its just chopping it up small enough so it can fit into garbage bags.

I'd try posting on Craig's list in the free section, somebody might be willing to do it for the price of removing it. That's how I got my entire pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.