Mint Hill, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
My winter cover (Performance Brand?) has drain holes but leaves and water have pooled to either side of the drain panel which runs the length if the cover. How do I fix it so the drain panel is the lowest point.

2012-12-09_14-46-23_982.jpg

2012-12-09_14-46-56_42.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk...

Since the fabric is stretched, it is likely that there will continue to be some puddles that won't drain completely. An automatic cover pump might help. The bottom picture has a spot that looks like it might be a hole. Any rips or holes make the cover less safe as they provide a starting place for larger holes or rips. Some sort of weight might help lower the center.

The cover doesn't look tight enough to me. You may want to verify your spring lengths as it may have stretched some since installation.

JamesW said:
Since the fabric is stretched, it is likely that there will continue to be some puddles that won't drain completely. An automatic cover pump might help. The bottom picture has a spot that looks like it might be a hole. Any rips or holes make the cover less safe as they provide a starting place for larger holes or rips. Some sort of weight might help lower the center.
The only holes are a double row along the center line that are designed to drain the cover.

Sent via Tapatalk...

JohnT said:
The cover doesn't look tight enough to me. You may want to verify your spring lengths as it may have stretched some since installation.
I will try to post pics of the springs later. I think they are pretty tight. There was no sash until water and leaves sat on the cover. Father in law did not know any better.

Sent via Tapatalk...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.