Please slow down!

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
I come in here and have 380 posts to read since last night! :shock: no way I am ever going to catch up now!! :lol:

Had a case lot sale at our local commisary, so it was pretty much a waste going to work and setting up my demo table. It was CRAZY crowded. I felt so bad for one lady her baby. They were out there yesterday and stood in line for 5 hours. She was a lobster! And her baby's poor little face was all sunburned too :(

Hi, Laura,

I know what you mean. This place cooks!! If you miss a complete day....you're behind the 8-ball. Do you know that this forum is barely one year old? Can you imagine what it will be like next Spring. They'll be 7-8,000 members and you'll have to be one of the "experts"!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

May I ask how this place got started?

You guys are rockin' !

There is another pool forum, PoolForum.com, that many of us came from. Due to administrative problems, PoolForum has been unable to accept new members for a couple of years. SeanB started this forum so that people who couldn't register at PoolForum would have a place they could ask questions. Ben, the founder of PoolForum, either invented or popularized many of the ideas that became the foundation of the BBB method.

Casey said:
May I ask how this place got started?

You guys are rockin' !

Thanks.

Like Jason said, many of us got started over at PF. I was one of the last to join over there and like many others, wondered about the fate of the site. I started TFP so all of the "guests" who kept visiting but couldn't register, would have a place to ask their questions too. Apparently, people liked the slightly different approach of TFP and began using it as more than just a back up site, and things just kind of took off after that. 8)

You can read a little bit about our first year in this article from the newsletter:
http://www.troublefreepool.com/newslett ... wsletter=2

I went through almost the same thing with a website in Sept 07 and we survived too but you have more #'s than us, we are very busy though! :lol:

Congrats on the new site. I didn't realize how new it was when I joined.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.