Katy, TX here!

May 15, 2008
Katy, TX
Hi-

My name's Tom. Myself and my family moved here to Texas August of last year. We're currently renting a home while ours gets built. We have budgeted some money for a pool build after we close on the home. I've looked around in here and have seen that there are more than a few folks in here in my local area. I'm hoping to be able to get as much help here as I can before we dive headfirst into a pool project (pun intended). I'm from New England and I am no stranger to pools. My Dad has always had and still has pools. I helped with the maintenance at times so I'm familiar with pools in that respect. All that was above ground pools though. Here in the Houston area, most ofthe pools are in ground gunite pools. Probably not going to go saltwater, I've talked to some folks about this and i'm going to stick with what I know. What I can't believe is how much this will cost us. I've received some preliminary price quotes from reputable builders in my area. I tried to talk the wife out of the spa, she ain't having it. So, thank you in advance for any help/support I may get from y'all.

-Tom