german pool guy

Nov 21, 2012
Germany
Hi all,
I'm Frank from Germany, first time here, curious to read & see & contribute to the pool community.
I have an inground selfconstructed pool ( made of bricks and liner).
In Germany pools are somehow expensive, many people feel that they are actually paying luxury pool taxes for any items related to a pool :)
before resuminh with too much text , you guys may visit my (german only) pool construction diary book,
even if you can't understand all that german, it has a large number of pics, starting from planning / digging , walling, liner welding, til completion.
my pool construction site

once it was done, I was looking for a comfortable way of controlling all and everything with a web based pool controller.
since there was nothing available at that time for a reasonable price wich has everything included as time control, temp contriol, pH / orp control dmx512, history tracking etc, so everything what could be used for private pool purposes , I decided to develop this with a hw engineer from scratch.
web based pool controller online

some descriptive things are listed here,
description

if someone is more interested in technical details I will be glad to explain

so thats basically me. enjoy the above sites ,
looking forward for interesting postings
regards
Frank

Richard320 said:
You'd better check that pH sensor. Or fix the pH - it said 6.39 when I looked!
Hi Rich
yes , I know
the reason is that the elektrodes are still in their fixtures, but the filter pump is already off for some weeks
I need to remove them during the winter :)

regards
Frank