Unbelievable Chlorine consumption

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
Unbelievably low, that is...

I checked the pool with just the color block on Tuesday last week. It looked to be a little low - maybe 3.5-4. I dumped in about half a gallon of 12% which should have kicked it up to about 8. Left for Vegas Wednesday morning. I heard it was overcast at home from my wife. I got home late Friday, to some drizzle. It drizzled more on Saturday. Sunday was grey. I fished about 50 worms out of the pool and did nothing else. This morning I checked things and vacuumed. FC 6.2, CC .2

Half a gallon a week? I'm loving it!

Richard320 said:
Unbelievably low, that is...

I checked the pool with just the color block on Tuesday last week. It looked to be a little low - maybe 3.5-4. I dumped in about half a gallon of 12% which should have kicked it up to about 8. Left for Vegas Wednesday morning. I heard it was overcast at home from my wife. I got home late Friday, to some drizzle. It drizzled more on Saturday. Sunday was grey. I fished about 50 worms out of the pool and did nothing else. This morning I checked things and vacuumed. FC 6.2, CC .2

Half a gallon a week? I'm loving it!

What is the water temp these days? I'd guess a lot warmer than here!

I'm down to running the pump 4 hours a day, and still holding 4ppm with the SWG, even with some leaves in the pool at all times. It's not that I don't get them out, they fall faster than I can remove them! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.