Adjusting the polaris 65

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
Ok I am wanting to make sure I am understanding this correctly before I cut a thing,LOL

I have the p65 in the pool and of course its not moving correctly. It says to extend the hose to the longest part of the pool, the hose should be 4 feet shorter than this point. So I need to cut off four feet of hose then? I swear I am not bleach blonde,LOL Just want to clarify before I start snipping away on this thing.

TYIA

I cut mine so that the polaris could bump up against the wall of the furthest point in the pool from the return. I would start there and see if it works better for you. Remember, you can always cut another foot from the hose, but you can't add it back on!

Hi Greg

I should have added that fully with the hose fully extended from the return. It goes exactly the entire length of the pool, 27 feet.That is why I didn't understand, do I cut it or not. If I cut it then it would not reach the other side of the pool, it would be 4 feet short.
Hmmmm

or maybe since I have the pool light. I have an adaptor that fits over the pool light and I hook the polaris to that. Seems kinda cheesy if you ask me. I am use to the I/G where we had a totally sepertate hook up and booster pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.