need help urgent!! white thing coming out

Sep 18, 2012
Sorry my english is not too good. but if anyone can help me.we are having problem with our 2 magnapools. Please see the attached file. its mineral pool. The reading of CL and PH are good. First we set the machine 100% but after white thing come out we reduced to 50% its ok no white thing coming off.

please help. we asked every experts in Thailand but no one can help us

thank you

Attachments

• IMG-20121108-WA0000 (2).jpg
    IMG-20121108-WA0000 (2).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 181
Your system is similar to a Salt Water Chlorine Generator, and what you are seeing is probably hydrogen bubbles in the water generated by the system.

I am curious as to whether it does this continually while running, or only at start up for a short while. After which it stops outputting those bubbles?
What happens if you shut the chlorinator completely off, but still run the pump and filter. Do bubbles still come out of the return jets?

Have you checked the chlorinator cell to make sure it's clean and free of calcium buildup scale or any debris that might have worked its way in there?

pokalook said:
The reading of CL and PH are good.

Can you elaborate as good can vary quite considerably? Please tell us your chemistry levels. FC, CC, TA, PH, CH and CYA.

It may be your CH, PH and TA levels that a making the issue so pronounced.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.