Where to order waterline tile?

G

I am an owner/builder and am having trouble finding a place to order my waterline tile from. I know I can get it from the local pool places but I would like to avoid full retail if possible. Do any of you know of any online places that have good prices on pool tile? Thank you very much.

Waterline tile

6x6. I want somthing that has more of the natural stone look, not the shiny kind. I have not acutally picked out any specific tile. I am flexible where this is concerned. Something that will go with flagstone coping. Natural looking, browns, possible some blue in it.

I ordered my tile through Master Tile. Very large variety of tile. I believe they have a number of stores around the country. I got mine out of Houston. They will sell direct, but they will charge you full retail and you have to open an account first. I got one of the local flooring stores to get it for me through them at a reduced price. Shipping was expensive though...

Here's the link to their website.
http://www.mastertilepool.com/

Matt,

I'm sorry. I just saw your PM. Unless something is a bit personal, I have always tried to keep all communicationon the threads for all to see and maybe benefit from.

I would think that Pro Source can get any tile you want. I have used Pro Source twice and each time was at a different store. The first store was happy with me just giving them my contractors name who was a member. The second store asked for my contractors name and he wasn't a member. But with that purchase the savings would have been more than enough to justify me paying his membership, however, Pro Source made it easy. The sales person just said 'I know a contractor's name we can use and the discount will be even better'. I was quite happy. The sales guy even offered to deliver the tile in his personal truck.

This kind of service is what motivates me to write nice things about a company.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.