new guy with heater question

Oct 30, 2012
Hello all Dan here in Las Vegas and I have a Free Flow Spa (free20) and I can't get it to go above 80 degrees, is there a reset on these or are the sensors going bad, I did replace the digital control panel because it had some weather damage from sun and general usage, the heater looks brand new when I had it apart, its only a year old and I am stumped any help would be great, thanks in advance.
Dan

I don't know your model, but is it flashing any codes? My little jacuzzi had an episode of not heating once and it turned out to be a pressure switch. Cheap part, cheap fix. There should be a troubleshooting guide somewhere online for your model. Have you dug one up yet?

No sir no codes of any kind and I have not found a manuel or anythnig to much on this its a FREE20 from free flow and about a yr old I was thinking it had a re-set but could not find one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.