Test kit and Supporting Member

jjdurrant

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
MN
Hello, just want to say the people on this forum are fantastic. I am getting ready to order my kit with a CC. Can I add the $30 to my order to become a member without havign to use paypal?

Thanks, Justin

Hi, Justin,

It's a common misconception that the forum sells the TF-100 test kit. It does not.

SeanB owns and operates the forum and relies on good folks like yourself to contribute a lifetime membership of $30. That is his primary source of funds to operate the forum and, in that way, he is able to make sure it contains objective comment and not be overly influenced by advertisers.

I operate TFTestkits.com and manufacture the kit. I depend on the good feedback of forum members here for it's continued success.

If you'd like to contribute to the forum and buy a kit but are having difficulty with Paypal or simply don't want to use it, PM me and I'll help you figure out a method.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.