Leaf Net Cover - what to look for ? Any recommended site?

cody21

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Lafayette, Ca / USA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We're going to have new Fibreglass applied in about 2 weeks. I'm not quite sure of the "cure time" of it, but we plan to start filling with water ASAP after it's ready. Problem is a couple of very large trees close to the pool. I don't want to spend 24x7 skimming as it's filling. So my thought was to get a Leaf Net Cover for it. It's 16x40 at its widest and longest points. Researching the covers on the internet, they are priced all over the place from cheaper to very expensive.

Can anyone offer some guidance on what we should buy? A Specific make & a web site specifically that you've used and were happy with the purchase; not ripped off. I assume we'll need to buy water bags as well to hold it down? What is the recommended spacing of them?

I need to settle on a purchase real soon and am just overwhelmed with the choices.

Thanks so much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.