Gunite Question

Sep 5, 2012
Gunite was shot 10/15.
PB said to water once day for a week.
I haven't noticed any cracks, but I did notice the below. Is this a problem or just something they take care of during plaster?

Thanks for any and all advice!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 252
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 246
PoolGuyNJ said:
What's the problem you see? I see concrete that isn't cured fully but has plenty of moisture for the hydration process.

Scott

Good! Thats what I was hoping to hear!

I circled the "hole". It's like a chunk is missing from the wall, not too deep, about a finger tip.
I wasn't nervous until I started laying in bed wondering why most PB's have said water 3-5 times a day and mine said only once a day........

And, I didn't know how easy it was to post pics on this site, I'll try and post more of start to finish since I know what a big help it was to me, and how you "kids" love pics!

Also like the tile!

I always thought the coping came before the tile... no? Otherwise how do you get a consistent gap between tile and coping? And make sure the coping is not resting on a piece of tile?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.